Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011 - Hello 2012

My last blog post of 2011.  I know I haven't posted as much as I wanted, but time just catches up with me.  I do love reading everyone else's.

My 2011 is going out pretty shitty.  My boyfriend and I broke up right after Thanksgiving so Christmas and now New Years is going to suck.  I lost my best friend and person I did everything with.  So hopefully 2012, I will find someone who is awesome and loves me for who I am. 

So my life has been upside down for the last month of trying to find a place to live, my mother also moved from where she was living.  All in that we had to find a place for the horses to go too!  She found a great little apartment on a farm where the horses are going and the place is beautiful.  There is a huge ring and plenty of trails, plus people riding all the time.  The barn managers are a hoot also!  So my plan for 2012 is to ride much more often and get back to why I enjoyed riding.  I want to show again, just in local hunter stuff.  Get my confidence back up and go out hunting with the girls.  I used to be fearless - now I learned I don't bounce too well.

I am going to set some goals for 2012 - like everyone else I hope to succeed at some and will fail at others.  One good thing is I quit smoking over three weeks ago.  Now it was done with medical help, but it has worked, so I want to stay quit for 2012.
  • Ride more often!
  • Eat better
  • Lose weight hopefully from being more active with the ponies and eating better.
  • Do things I want to do!  (I have a problem with saying NO to people)
  • Make sure I treat people the way I want to be treated all the time!
  • Hopefully find love again (not really a goal but a wish)
  • Work hard and try to save some money up.
  • Make new friends!
  • Oh and blog more!
So everyone hug your love ones a little closer tonight as we go into the new years with new hopes, dreams and wishes.

Happy New Year!

No comments: