Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Wrap up

Looking back over 2012 it seems to me that it flew by.  It was full of ups and downs, good times and bad.  I am ending 2012 with hope and a determination that 2013 will be so much better.

I know everyone makes resolutions to lose weight, quit smoking --- which I need to do both... but I want to work on my health and hopefully be able to make myself feel better and push through the pain of the Fibro.  I want to be able to ride my horse again without it wiping me out for a couple of days afterward.  I want to be able to show some next year and possibly next fall be out fox hunting. 

I am also letting go of my past and getting rid of the things that blocked my heart on the advice a shamanic healer.  I know it sounds crazy but I met with her last night and I never known anyone who saw me like she did... the good and the bad.  She knew things about me that only were in my head and never spoken to anyone else...  She also said I did have 3 horses in my lifetime that were my favorites.  Its true, over the 20 horses I have owned my three are Squeaky, Hailie and my all time favorite - Baylady.  But Kelli's horse Charlie was saying hi too... that was funny.

I am hoping I can be better off financially this year.  Taking my job with the government has been rough on me cause I took a massive pay cut to come here but I have the job security and benefits.  I wasn't guaranteed a job in the civil engineering world... Developers can't afford to build houses so I was running out of work.  I want to be able to build on the Etsy shop and really be able to market my hair bows.

The things I am thankful for is the 2 people who have came into my life and have become like sisters to me.  I don't have any family besides my mom and these two have made my life better with having someone to be able to talk to about life.  Thank you Kelli and Jess.

So with that I want to say goodbye to 2012 and ring in a happy and health 2013 and I hope everyone else does the same.  Please be safe tonight if you go out...

No comments: